In Navajo theres no word for Valentine’s Day so you can either say Ayóó’ánííníshní, which translates to “I Love You!” or Hajéí Béédahaniih, which means “Remembering the Heart.”
Valentine’s is approaching and is a special time to gift the ones close to our hearts. It’s the season to gift in style (At least for me). I’ve put together a selection of ideas to help you in your quest. Here are some of my favorite gifts your Loved ones may enjoy!
1. SK-II Essence Pitera– Skin care is an important part of your daily routine! An ex actually introduced me to Pitera Essence and I’ve adopted to my nightly ritual. SK-II offers a variety of products that are both gentle & effective. The perfect gift for both men and women who enjoy a little pampering, as well as the frequent traveler.
2. Bloomingdales Gift Card– Shopping for someone difficult? A Gift Card is the perfect gift for that loved one. They’ll be able to shop for what they like without downing your gift-giving skills.
3. Ambush-Stone Squash–Native American Jewelry is steadily growing in popularity and @Ambush is the brand leading the pack. Their stone squash blossom has become a recognizable piece in unisex-wear that is both timeless and Native American Approved. It’s made in Japan and the gold makes for a particular luxurious touch!
4. VANS SK8 High Moc– The classic high-top with a bit of Southwest Influence and you can’t go wrong with a classic shoe for that loved one! It’s very versatile, easy to wear, and looks sharp with a variety of looks, both casual and business appropriate.
5. Sam Edelman Booties– Howdy, Cowgirl! These booties by Sam Edelman are one of my favorite pieces that every beauty will be wearing as Music Festival season approaches. Their simple, yet elegant and the fringe carries a nice weight-a testament to it’s quality. A perfect gift for our inner 1/16th Cherokee Princess blood. #CherokeeBeauty
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim Fringe Backpack– 美丽, This mini backpack is Gorgeous. In addition to amazing clothing, 3.1 Phillip Lim offers some amazing accessories for women. This Mini Bianca Fringe Backpack features a lovely black fringe detail and lush mix of leather and suede. A great bag for that beauty in your life and students, with an authentic Native and Vintage Style.
7. SAMSUNG Level On Pro Wireless Headphones– Samsung known for their impeccable electronics has released Version II of the Level On Pro Headphones. Quality headphones with superior sound and up to 20 hours of listening time. The foldable frame perfect for frequent travelers and controllable with just your fingers. A great gift for all ages, not to mention the amazing color options available.
8. Handmade Navajo Jewelry– A gift that gives! Navajo cuff bracelets are the statement pieces and growing in popularity. Unique pieces like this is an exciting way to spice up your wardrobe, both casual and business appropriate.
9. Voluspa Candles– Perfect for Valentine’s Night! This is one of my favorite candle lines that mixes Goji Berries with Tart Tarocco Orange and Sweet Mango. An exceptional fragrance that scents your home.
10. Pashli Mini– 3.1 Phillip Lim lover! I’m obsessed with the Pashli Mini’s. The Pashli bag is well made and durable, not to mention the various color’s and size options available. The “it” bag that transitions from season to season and goes well with variety of looks! Super chic!!!!! 3.1 Phillip Lim is an extremely sexy curated library of accessories! I can’t wait for a duffel version for men.
I Hope you find these gifts ideas helpful! Let me know what you love receiving for Valentine’s?